Thursday 29 September 2016

Frappe Cafe Bar, EARLWOOD

Frappe Cafe Bar is a coffee shop/ food bar located in the heart of Earlwood in Sydney, NSW. Whilst at my visit at the shop I ordered a breakfast burger meal and a flat black coffee. In my opinion the burger meal and coffee where both of great quality however, it was quite messy to eat for breakfast. The coffee was rather strong and had a beautiful scent of fresh coffee beans. The service their was also very good as waiter and bar staff where kind and easily approachable. The quality of the food definitely surprised me and was not expected of a coffee shop. I do recommend this shop to locals of Earlwood and surrounding suburbs as it is close by and can offer some quite decent food with a rather marvelous tasting coffee. My overall rating for this local shop would be a 6.4/10.


~Tanios Azzi


No comments:

Post a Comment