Tuesday 27 September 2016

Who Are We? and What is This?

My name is Parth currently studying commerce. I started loving cars and motorbikes at the age of 5 since then I have become a motoring enthusiast and have adored cars all my life. My massive weakness is food love trying out weird new funky flavours and new types of drinks. Lastly I love travelling.

I have a strong passion for fitness and nutrition, having said that I participated in my first bodybuilding competition was when I was just 16. My name is Tanios and I work hard every day at my passion and hope one day I can be fortunate enough to be competing in the big leagues. As well as this I have a major setback! It's my huge sweet tooth for food and food and more food. with the help of my group and mu individual participation I am glad we have the opportunity to indulge in a range of different types of foods to combine one of my passions with the other members of my group to share with you guys some of the top league restaurants, bistros, bars and cafes that we visit.


I’m Michael, I love travelling and just recently went overseas for the first time, I can’t wait to see what else the world has to offer. I also have a passion for photography, sometimes it’s a bit hard to find time to do it but whenever I have the opportunity I take it! Food also brings me pleasure, I enjoy the simple things but also like to be ‘wowed’ at some of the amazing creations chefs can create and I wish to share some of my best food experiences and places with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment